Wednesday, December 3, 2008

Baby update!

I had a my weekly dr appt yesterday and all was well. Tabor did not grow much this week, but last week he had a growth spurt! My blood pressure and sugar was fine. I had to go downstairs to the L.D. floor for my non-stress test, which was fine. No problems on that end. While I was getting my stress test, the lady in the bed next to me was having huge problems with her blood pressure and she was told that she would deliver her baby that day. She was around the say week I was, so that would be around 32 weeks. She was also told that her baby would be in the NICU until after New years. SO very sad. It broke my heart, that could of been me. So I prayed for her and gave thinks to the lord for my health and for Tabor's wellbeing. I just pray that we contiune to do well and have a healthy delivery! Next week I go in and do it all again, will update.

No comments: