Thursday, April 15, 2010

Day # 2 of my self imposed Challenge

As I set here fighting a 1 yr old for the keyboard typing, I have to be honest.  I am not feeling up to a challenge today.  BUT, I must push on.  I have yet to shower today.  I know that sounds alot worse than it is.  I just I put baby T down for a nap & did not want to chance waking him up with a shower.  I am about to drop my pre-k'er off for school, than I will have 2 whole hours to myself (if you can call it that with a 1 yr old!) Today what in the world can I do for myself!  Hummmmmmmmmmmm.........  I think I my dig out some of my sewing stuff and mess with it.  I has been almost a year (YIKES)!  I love to sew, but I make excuses as to why I don't have time.  So, I think I may make time today!  That is if baby T will let me!  Oh, and IF I get to shower I will put on make-up, MAYBE!  =)

No comments: