Wednesday, April 14, 2010

And so it begins!

So, I thought about this alot in the last 24 hours.  I have thought about ways to improve my self image and here is what I have came up with..... I am going to challenge myself to do something nice for myself each day.  Something that I would not normally do.  Something that makes me feel better.   Today I took my shower and ....... Wait for it, wait for it........ Put make-up on for NO REASON AT ALL!  I was going to walk Gus to school today, but the schwans man showed up.  I have only had 1 Dr. Pepper today.  I usually have too many to count  two!  I ate a salad for lunch, followed by a banana.  And then cause I am doing something nice for myself.  I had a small bowl bit of ice cream with Heath bar in it. And let me tell you, that was WONDERFUL.  I have also decided to drink a large glass of water & if you know me at all, you know that I don't drink that much water.    Now, on to my clothes.... I will very soon, be going through my clothes.  Anyone need some clothes!  My shoe supply will be gone through as well.  My theory is this:  If I have a closet full of clothes and shoes that I don't wear, what is the point of keeping them.  My dream is to be able to look into my closet and know that I can wear anything in there.  I will be getting new clothes soon, they maybe from Wal-mart, but they will be new.   I don't have the heart to part with my PJ pants.  I really don't see that happening anytime soon.  I love to wear them in the evening..So today the 1st day of my challenge, I have made a baby step in the right direction.   I will be back tomorrow with another self challenge....  Thanks for listening!

No comments: