Saturday, June 20, 2009

A Truely Amazing Woman



Since this is the first time I have tried this, I hope I don't screw it up. I want to take this time to say something about the love of my life. You are the rock of our family. I know at times things look difficult, but with you at my side, no matter what lies ahead, we will edure, succeed, and love each other along the way. As for our boys, they will be great one day because of the love you show for them. It is hard to put into words what you mean to all of us. To some you are a friend, to some a mother, to some a daughter, to some a wife, but to all of us you are a gift. Happy Birthday to the greatest woman I know, I love you so very much.

Stacy

1 comment:

greygillfish said...

AAAWWW this is so sweet...a hubby that hijacks a blog. I can barely get mine to leave a comment. Great job SJ!