Monday, May 11, 2009

NOT ME MONDAY



Welcome to Not Me! Monday! This blog carnival was created by MckMama. You can head over to her blog to read what she and everyone else have not been doing this week.


Not me Monday!

It would be really funny to have to be pulled to the bathroom by your husband in a computer chair, so you can, well…. Ahem, go to the bathroom! Not so funny would be lying in bed all weekend long with no concept of time only PAIN!!!!!!!! Depilating back pain, not being able to move BACK PAIN. I am talking 30 minutes to get out of bed, cause of all the well….. PAIN!!!!!!! Funny when you have to have help pulling up your pants, when you are done. It would be funny, if it happened to you , someone else. How could that be……? NOT ME!!!!!

You know how it is when you start laughing REALLY HARD or sneeze and think it to yourself, Man I hope I don’t pee my pants. Not, I have any idea, NOT ME!!!!!!

How about when you are talking to your friend on the phone, the kids in background are both screaming at the top of their lungs, and you don’t seem to notice? NOT ME. I am the best mom, I ALWAYS pay attention to my children. Even when I am on the phone.

And when you see spit or snot coming out of a baby mouth or nose and you wipe it off with my hand and wipe it on my shirt. Even when it is not your child. NOT ME!!!

3 comments:

Kristi said...

Sorry about your back. I can "NOT" hear lots of things when I am on the phone, and sometimes when I am busy blogging, HA HA. I was wiping a nose this morning and wiping it on his coat.

Feel better soon, see you around McMama's

Kristi

greygillfish said...

Oh, I love "Not Me" Monday. Glad you are participating.

I can't believe your back is still out. Have you been to get an MRI or talked to a doctor other than a Chiropractor? I really hope it gets better soon! I am missing seeing your pictures!

Amanda - Time for new pictures of Tabor!!! I am having withdrawls.

Pink Slippers said...

Just ofund your blog via Not me Monday!
Wendy
Mommy to 6 soon to be 7!