Monday, January 25, 2010

You know, That friend that knows WAY to much about you!?!?


Do you have a friend that knows EVERYTHING about you? Do you have a Friend that can understand you when you only say a few words? What about someone that COMPLETELY understand the world of a stay at home mom! Well, I do and today is her BIRTHDAY! Happy Birthday AMANDA! I love you! You are always there to point and laugh at me, to pick me up off the floor when I need it, and to talk me off the ledge when I need you. I know that we are living in different parts of the state now, but you are always a phone call away! I am so proud of you. You are one of the best mother’s I know. You are one of the few people that understand the a life with many sons! You are an incredible friend! It is hard to believe that we have only known each other for a couple of years. We have shared so much in that short time. Our husband's fear us when we are together! LOL Thank you for being such a wonderful friend! I could not of make it the last year without you. I hope you know how much you mean to me!

1 comment:

5 dudes, a diva and total chaos said...

Aww thanks, i adore you too!! Thanks for the great party Saturday. It was fun.